Saturday, December 24, 2005

The Old Me

What can I say about life now? It is not always the way you want it to be right? Like in my blog tag. But I am grateful with the life, family and friends that god bestowed to be around me. They serve as a pillar of strength for me and hold me up when I feel down. And now, I am back with the old me!! The ME that my friends like not the ME that I have been lately. I am recovering well from the emotion. I really treasure the lesson that I learned within one month of my relationship and I hold no hard feelings to anyone even to her. When God says so, so it will happen! I thank her for the lessons and for being with me even for a short while. I hope that I did bring even a small sparkle of joy to her and only God knows how sincere I am when I am with her. Whatever the thing is now, I take it as something that I can learn from may may God gives me strength to shove in the journey of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment