Saturday, December 17, 2005

Don't act as if you know the world

Sometimes we assume that we know everything in this world making everyone around is wrong. How presumptuos can we be. I hate people who act as if they know the world. They think that they are right all the time irrespective of other people's feelings. I do understand that we human being tends to get emotional at times and will use anyone around us as subjects to lash out words. However, I cannot tolerate people who assume they have enough knowledge to rejects other people's point of view.



We are ever forgetful and sometimes we even forget that we forget. It is helpful to think hard before we say something to not to hurt someone. We do accidental silly mistakes making us susceptible to hurting someone's feelings. We often do not realise how much we have hurt our friends or lover and I say this to myself. I learn to accept poeple (slowly!) the way they are and I begin to see things from different perspectives. It helps sometimes just to make do with what we have around us and savour the essence of it. I believe that God created something for a reason as I mentioned many times in my previous posts. Whatever it is I hope I can accept people they way they are even though they act as though they know everything in this whole bloody wide world!

No comments:

Post a Comment