Sunday, February 26, 2006

Living a life in Perth

Hmm…been thinking to write here for quite sometimes already. Just got back from a month of holiday in Malaysia and now is my third week working at INTEC Engineering. These three weeks I get paid for doing nothing. Absolutely nothing! I can’t believe they pay me just to stare at the screen and chatting with my friends. They wanted me to learn something but the things that they want me to learn in one week I can do it in a day. All in all, it is a pretty dull day everyday. Am looking forward to working on a real project.

I don’t really feel the transformation from student’s life to a working life. Probably I am still in the early transition time. Life is still the same for me now. Nothing much has changed and I guess I’d feel the same for a very long time. Now that I am no longer a student, I have bigger responsibilities towards family and building my own future. I do not know where will I head from here and frankly speaking I can’t see myself in 10 years time, where will I be and what kind of person I will turn into. I need to grow up and care more about others. Whatever the future may be, I am here to shape it. I have got nothing more to say just to keep my blog updated even though no one knows about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment