Sunday, December 18, 2005

Heals my Heart

I do not feel entirely good today after I called Mom this evening. It always happen that everyime I called her and I am in a happy mood but she is not. That will switch my mood immediately. I called her this evening just to know that she is not feeling very well. My heart is not at ease now. I am just pretending to be me like normal day but deep inside my little soul is crying to be comforted. I just hope that God will grant her speedy recovery. Was it a punishment for me for the things that I have done wrong? I know that I sinned a lot but forgive me for I am trying to be a better person day by day. I am just a normal human being subject to humanly mistakes due to lack of spiritual supplications.



May Allah heals her health
May Allah heals my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment