Monday, July 19, 2010

Re-Lifing My Writing

I almost forgot that I have got a blog (which not many plp know anyway). I came across "someone's" blog and feel that I should re-start writing. I saw that my last post dated 2nd August 2008 and that is close to 2 years ago!

In 2 years time a lot happened. My milestone changes. I fell in love, got married, went to honeymoon, changed company (again!) but overall I am still me. Pretty much the same. I suppose the reason that stop writing because I feel that there was not much interesting happened to me. Perhaps it is just me that has no feeling to the things that happen to and around me.

I think I should begin to start to 'feel' what life really is. Start to appreciate the things around me and start thinking that I will not always get what I want in life because God knows what is good for His servant.

Just a quick summary of the things that happen in my life for the past 2 years...







I got married.



Went for honeymoon





Went to China



But I am still the old me.

No comments:

Post a Comment