Monday, September 19, 2005

My random mind

Whenever something happen, sure is that God has his own plan. The irony is that we do not even bother to figure out why something take place. We take a pleasant thing as our very pleasure and a sombre moment as our plight. We do not fathom the meaning behind it. I remember this one post in friendster, 'The greatest pleasure is no pleasure when it is not the pleasure of paradise. The greatest pain is no pain unless it is the pain of the fire of hell'.



I have a weird, interesting and interestingly weird circle of friends around me. I am very selective I guess in mingling around with people that I am not familiar with. Friends to me are like feathers, they tickle you and sometimes they irrittate you. There are friends that you know that they will be with you no matter what the conditions you are in and there are friends who you know that after you are gone, they are gone as well with the wind. I do not know if I know my freinds good enough to know whether thwy will be there for me for sometimes. Time changes everything and in evitably you have to accept what has been destined upon you. Let there be hope still though.

My life now is just as usual although they are a lot of things that I need to settle. Thesis is due in about 5 weeks time and Krish has disappeared into the abyss. Lucky that Liang Cheng was there for me to give me great help. I am seriously thinking now to stay here but not sure if Mom agrees with that or not. Hopefully she is. After all it is my decision.

I find times and again that the things I wrote lately are of random thoughts. Just thoughts that just come across my mind and I feel like jotting it down somewhere.

**Presenting my thesis to Adam in 3 hours time and fyling off to Sydney this Saturday for MASCA Conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment