Friday, June 24, 2005

I Wanna Fly Up High and Cry

Perhaps this is the most unjoyful moments I have ever experienced after I finish my exams. Perhaps this is the only time that I wish that exam is still not over so that I can devote more time to study. It is too late to regret now. I hope that I will just make up the mark for pass.

Is sadness the absence of happiness?

I was in Perth mosque yesterday and now I begin to feel the rapport that I have tied with the people there. Everyone acts as though they have known each other for a long time. The feeling of close-knit Muslim community really exudes its existence there. I meet new people everyweek and in the spirit of Islam and Muslim brotherhood we quickly become friends. I notice that every human being has the same craving to satisfy his own desire. It is just how we view it. They were discussing about girls and sex as well in Perth mosque just like I do wit my other uni frens. However, the way we discuss it of course different. There we talk base on the Quran and Hadith. In other words we seek Halal entertainment if you like. We still do jokes and laugh outloud. Just that the environment is different.



With this I have the chance to mix with both party; the one that adheres to what they believe and they who only believe in what they want to do. My friends said that life is short therefore enjoy it as you like. How far this is true? By being in both groups, I learn to 'communicate' in their languages and think they way they think. I still know my border even though sometimes I did something stupid due to peer influence. I did adapt well but did I adap right?

Whatever it is I still wanna fly up high and cry...

No comments:

Post a Comment