Saturday, June 04, 2005

Hey you time!

I have been slacking in writing in my blog lately. Not that I want people to read, but more of a self-satisfaction. I have been very busy with uni stuff and hardly have anytime to think about other stuff. Was in Sydney for last week for Interview briefing and planning to spend a week or so in Sydney, Canberra and perhaps Melbourne end of this month. I can't believe that I am graduating en of this year and time really flies. Feels like I just arrive in Perth yesterday. I guess it's true that people say that life is short. Enjoy it? Ponder.



I was celebrating my 22nd birthday two weeks ago with 7 or 8 of my uni frens. Funny that I get a lot presents that I can't realy use; g-string underwear, FHM magazine, a box of condom and a JAG t-shirt. Anyway I do appreciate their gifts. Birthday comes and go and without realizing the time you are celebrating your birthday with your grandchildren already. We wanted to celebrate it at Matsuri but Li was making a sour face of not wanting to eat Japanese food. We went to Konkas instead for pizzas and chillie mussles. It was quite good there I guess.

I sincerely hope that I have more time to write in this blog. This is where that I have been most frank to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment