Sunday, September 19, 2004

I Did Something Stupid That Day

Sometimes I wonder why I can be so susceptible to things that I previously refrain from. Peer influence? May be. When people is in that kind of environment, they tend to do things done by people around them. I know that you should have a firm believe of what you do, but we are just human being bound to make mistakes.



I blame myself for what happen in Church last Friday. Do I really feel good after that? A mix feeling instead. Feel quite good and remorseful. I blame myself for having that mix feeling again. I should only feel bad for doing something that I have been adamant not to do it.

I can proudly say that my life is balance between entertainment and religion. Now I know that I am wrong. You can't balance religion with entertainment. You can only balance the nowadays world with the hereafter with the guidance of your religion.



I am a hypocrite myself. I tell people to do something good but then again I am no good myself. But people is always in the constant process of changing. I hope I make mistakes to learn not to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment